- 1.5x Pocket Magnifier with LED Illumination
- Lens diameter 100mm (3.94 inches)
- Blue light – 6500K
- Aspheric lightweight lens
- Bright, consistent high contrast LED light
- Easy closing mechanism for battery release and change
- Alternative LED light colours available:Yellow 2700K and White 4500K Light Temperatures
The 1.5x Schweizer Illuminated Hand held Magnifier has a blue light colour which may be preferable for some people.
The blue light of this Pocket Magnifier can provide clear LED illumination for those who find a cooler light beneficial as a reading aid and for other tasks difficult with poor vision. This LED Magnifier uses 3 x AAA batteries and has a convenient loop for a lanyard. The Hand held Magnifying Glass comes with a microfibre pouch to protect it and this can also be used to clean the lens. Batteries are supplied with your magnifier so it is ready to use when you get it.
Lens size (Diameter)
| 100mm/3.9 inches
Lens shape & design
| Round Aspheric Plastic Lens
| Hand Held LED Illuminated Magnifier With Blue Light Colour
| Blue 6500K
| Battery Operated - 3x AAA
UK Retail Customers
- There is no delivery charge for standard UK Consumer Retail orders which are shipped through the Articles for the Blind Scheme. If undelivered after 14 days please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office before contacting us.
- Orders over £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 7kg in weight please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 01256 783329 or email [email protected]
- For small items delivery charge is free if the item weighs less than 7kg, has a value below £100 and is shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme. Please note that items sent via our free delivery service will be shipped at buyers risk.
- Overseas orders above £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 2kg in weight, and not shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme, please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 0044 1256 783329 or email [email protected]