Proper nutrition has been found by an increasing amount of research into eye health to be important in the treatment and prevention of age related eye conditions, such as macular degeneration.
Viteyes 2 eye vitamin supplements provide vital vitamins and antioxidants found to aid eye health. These include:
- FloraGLO Lutein and Optisharp Zeaxanthin, which our bodies do not produce, but can synthesise from our diet. They are important for the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens. Lutein and Zeaxanthin can also be found in green, leafy vegetables .
- High doses of Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which have all been shown to play an important part in maintaining visual performance and ocular health.
- Zinc, Copper and other antioxidants, important in maintaining your vision healthy.
With these softgel capsules you receive the exactly recommended essential vitamins required to help maintain strong healthy eyes and contribute to your body’s total vitamin requirements. Viteyes 2 eye vitamins supplements can provide the reassurance that you are giving your body key nutrients to support its well-being and to help guard against the onset of age related eye conditions.
The recommended dosage is of 2 capsules per day. A daily intake of 2 Vitaeyes softgel capsules contains:
- Vitamins and antioxidants:
- Vitamin C - 500mg
- Vitamin E - 332mg (400IU)
- Zinc - 25mg
- Copper - 2000μg
- Macular Pigments:
- Lutein - 10mg
- Zeaxanthin - 2mg
One order will give you a supply for 90 days, equal to 180 capsules.
Please Note - This item is not eligible for UK VAT exemption.
Vitamin E (contains fish), vitamin C, gelatin (bovine), anti-caking agents: dicalcium phosphate, talc, magnesium stearate & silicon di-oxide, microcrystalline cellulose, zinc oxide, calcium silicate, lutein, zeaxanthin, copper oxide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.