Proper nutrition has been found by an increasing amount of research into eye health to be important in the treatment and prevention of age-related eye conditions such as macular degeneration. Ocuvite Lutein Softgels Vitamins is an advanced eye supplement, formulated to provide nutritional support for good eye health and which has been developed based on the most up to date research in eye health and nutrition. Ocuvite Lutein supplements provide vital antioxidants and vitamins found to aid eye health. These include:
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which have all been shown to play an important part in maintaining visual performance and ocular health. These can also be found naturally in some fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc and copper, important in mainlining our vision healthy.
- Lutein, which our bodies do not produce, but can synthesise from our diet. Lutein is important for the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens. Lutein plays an essential role in the body in helping maintain healthy central vision. Unfortunately, as we age, Lutein is depleted and must be constantly replaced. It can also be found in green, leafy vegetables.
Ocuvite Lutein eye vitamin supplements can provide the reassurance that you are giving your body key nutrients to support its well-being.
The recommended dosage is of 1 capsule per day. This daily intake contains:
- Macular Pigments
- Lutein - 6mg
- Vitamins and antioxidants
- Vitamin C - 60mg 100% RDA
- Vitamin E - 30μg 100% RDA
- Zinc - 15mg 100% RDA
- Copper - 2mg
One order will give you a supply for 30 days, equal to 30 capsules.
Please Note - This item is not eligible for UK VAT exemption.
Full ingredients:Lutein is important for the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens
Lactose monohydrate (milk), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Lutein (from lutein beads), Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Zinc oxide (as zinc), Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), Cupric oxide (as copper), Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent). Colours: Titanium dioxide (E171) and Tartrazine (E 102)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.