Proper nutrition has been found by an increasing amount of research into eye health to be important in the treatment and prevention of age-related eye conditions such as macular degeneration. Ocuvite Complete Softgels Vitamins is an advanced eye supplement, formulated to provide nutritional support for good eye health and which has been developed based on the most up to date research in eye health and nutrition. Ocuvite Complete supplements provide vital antioxidants and vitamins found to aid eye health. These include:
- Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which have all been shown to play an important part in maintaining visual performance and ocular health. These can also be found naturally in some fruits and particularly in dark green leafy vegetables.
- Zinc, Copper and other antioxidants, important in maintaining your vision healthy.
- Omega-3 and DHA, linked to lowering the risk of age-related diseases. DHA is particularly important for the retinal tissue as it is a major structural element of the photo-receptor outer-segment membranes and is thought to play a vital part to the function of the eyes' photoreceptor cells.
- Macular Pigments Lutein and Zeaxanthin: They are important for the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens. They neutralise free radicals and filter harmful blue light.
Ocuvite Complete eye vitamin supplements can provide the reassurance that you are giving your body key nutrients to support its well-being.
The recommended dosage is of 2 capsules per day. This daily intake contains:
- Macular Pigments
- Lutein - 10mg
- Zeaxanthin - 2mg
- Vitamins and antioxidants
- Vitamin C - 180mg 300% RDA
- Vitamin E - 30mg 300% RDA
- Zinc - 15mg 100% RDA
- Omega 3 - 500mg
- Fish Oil - 843mg
- DHA - 360mg
One order will give you a supply for 30 days, equal to 60 capsules.
Please Note - This item is not eligible for UK VAT exemption.
Fish oil containing DHA; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); Lutein suspension 20% from marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta L.) in sunflower oil; dl- alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E); Thickeners: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (E471); zinc sulphate (zinc); thickener: silicon dioxide (nano); Zeaxanthin suspension 20% from marigold flowers (Tagetes erecta L.) in soy oil. Shell contains: Shell agent: Fish gelatine; firming agent: glycerol (E422); Colouring agent: Iron oxide and hydroxide.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.