Proper nutrition has been found by an increasing amount of research into eye health to be important in the treatment and prevention of age-related eye conditions, such as macular degeneration. I Caps eye vitamin supplements provide vital vitamins and antioxidants found to aid eye health. These include:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which our bodies do not produce, but can synthesise from our diet. Lutein is important for the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens. They also protect the retina. It can also be found in green, leafy vegetables .
- Vitamin A, C and Vitamin E, which have all been shown to play an important part in maintaining visual performance and ocular health. These can also be found naturally in some fruits and particularly in dark green leafy vegetables.
- Zinc, Copper and other antioxidants, important in maintaining your vision healthy.
I Caps eye vitamins supplements has a unique time release formula which allows the ingredients to dissolve gradually thereby contributing to improved absorption by the body. With one daily dose you receive the essential vitamins required to help maintain strong healthy eyes and contribute to your body’s total vitamin requirements.
It is recommended that people who smoke or who have habitually smoked in the past 20 years avoid PreserVision Original Eye Vitamins due to the presence of Vitamin A. Large doses of beta-carotene, a form of Vitamin A have been associated, in research, with increased risks of lung cancer in smokers
The recommended dosage is of 1 capsule per day. A daily intake of 1 ICaps capsule contains:
- Vitamins and antioxidants:
- Vitamin A - 800μg 100% RDA
- Vitamin C - 125mg 208% RDA
- Vitamin E - 50mg 500% RDA
- Vitamin B2 - 1.4mg 88% RDA
- Zinc - 20mg 133% RDA
- Selenium - 55μg
- Copper - 1000μg
- Manganese - 2mg
- Macular Pigments
- Lutein 10mg
- Zeaxanthin 10m
One order will give you a supply for 30 days, equal to 30 capsules.
These capsules are unsuitable for smokers or those who have smoked habitually in the past 20 years.
Please Note - This item is not eligible for UK VAT exemption.
(Anticaking agents: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Acacia), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), Sucrose, (Thickener: Hypromellose), Zinc Acetate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Starch (Corn), Gelatin, Lutein/Zeaxanthin, (Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Rosemary, Maltodextrin, Manganese Sulphate, Cupric Citrate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Sodium Chloride, (Antioxidant: DL-Aplha-Tocopherol), Sodium Sulphate, Sodium Selenate, (Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.