- 3x magnification Spectacle Mounted Magnifier
- Clip-on magnifier for attaching on to spectacle frames
- Lightweight surface coated binocular lens
- Glass fibre-reinforced plastic lens clamp
- Working distance approx 130mm (5.12 inches)
- Weight 15g (0.51oz)
The Eschenbach 3x Labo-clip Clip-on Magnifier can be simply clipped on to spectacle frames. With the labo-clip Magnifying Glass both hands are free for working and the field of view is not restricted. Can be a helpful Hands-free Magnifier for professions such dental hygienists and dentists. It is also a useful as a Hobby Magnifier and Magnifier for Handicrafts where both hands need to be used. The Magnifying Lens is suitable for binocular use by two eyes. Has a comfortable working distance. Lens elements easily attached using quick snap closure. Supplied with protective black plastic box.
Lens size (Diameter)
| 74.5 x 22.5mm/2.9 x 0.9 inches
Lens shape & design
| Rectangle PXM plastic lens - clips on to spectacle frame with a spring clip
| Used binocularly over both eyes enables hands free viewing and unrestricted field of view
| 130mm/5.1 inches
UK Retail Customers
- There is no delivery charge for standard UK Consumer Retail orders which are shipped through the Articles for the Blind Scheme. If undelivered after 14 days please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office before contacting us.
- Orders over £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 7kg in weight please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 01256 783329 or email [email protected]
- For small items delivery charge is free if the item weighs less than 7kg, has a value below £100 and is shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme. Please note that items sent via our free delivery service will be shipped at buyers risk.
- Overseas orders above £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 2kg in weight, and not shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme, please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 0044 1256 783329 or email [email protected]