- Tinted Clip-on Coloured lenses for enhancing contrast
- Filter clip-ons worn on top of existing spectacles and can be flipped up as required
- Amber filter
- Absorption range 527nm
- 100% UV protection
- No magnification
The high quality Amber coloured filter clip-ons are worn on top of normal spectacles and can be flipped up as required. Filters absorb the short wave, high-energy ultraviolet and blue elements of the light so enhancing contrast and reducing photosensitivity. The amber filter has a high absorption rate for UV elements of light and still allows an effective transmission of light through the filter. Providing increased contrast and intensifying backgrounds to aid visual acuity particularly suited for Macular Degeneration, Cataract, Glaucoma, Aphakia, Optic Atrophy, Pseudophacia and Retinopathia Pigmentosa and for PUVA treatment.
Size of Frame
| Macular Degeneration, Cataract, Glaucoma, Aphakia, Optic Atrophy, Pseudophakia, Retinitis Pigmentosa
UK Retail Customers
- There is no delivery charge for standard UK Consumer Retail orders which are shipped through the Articles for the Blind Scheme. If undelivered after 14 days please check with your local Royal Mail sorting office before contacting us.
- Orders over £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 7kg in weight please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 01256 783329 or email [email protected]
- For small items delivery charge is free if the item weighs less than 7kg, has a value below £100 and is shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme. Please note that items sent via our free delivery service will be shipped at buyers risk.
- Overseas orders above £100 in value will be shipped at cost.
- For orders over 2kg in weight, and not shipped through the International Articles for the Blind Scheme, please contact Vision Enhancers for the delivery cost. Please call 0044 1256 783329 or email [email protected]